for Outdoor Camping Hiking
Foldable Solar Panel: No
Number of Panels: 1
Flexible Solar Panel: No
Type: Solar Panel
Nominal Capacity: 5A
Size: 23cmx17cm/9.0x6.6 inch
Model Number: solar panel
Number of Cells: 1
Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
Max. Power: 10W
1 x solar panel
1 x battery clip
Material: Monocrystalline silicon
Size: Approx.23cmx17cm/9.0x6.6 inch
Maximum power: 20W (MAX)
Maximum protection level: 5A
Maximum voltage: 18V
1.Durability, waterproof, and longevity.
2.Lightweight and easy to use, and easy to carry.
3.High conversion rate, high-efficiency calculation, excellent efficiency.
4. Use overcharge protection, protection in the opposite direction.
5.Small noise, high efficiency.
6.Ideal for outdoor cycling, hiking, hiking, camping, travel, etc.
- Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
- Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
1 x Controller
Buck charge: 28.8V
Float charge: 27.4V
USB output: 5V/3A
Working current: 10A
Discharge stop: 21.4V
Voltage: DC 12V/24V
Max solar input: <50V
Rated working current: ≤20A
Discharge reconnect: 25.2V
Working temperature: -35℃~60℃
Output voltage: 12V/24V Automatically distinguish voltage
1.Build-in industrial microcontroller.
2.Fully 4- PWM charge management.
3.One-key setting, digital display, auto memory function.
4. Reverse current protections, low heat productions.
5. Build-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections.
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before the first installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL(It is not suited for nickel-metal hydride, lithium ions, or other batteries).
4. The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.it will show 1 if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.